DAY 29 THURSDAY 8TH FEB 2018


DAY 29 THURSDAY 8TH FEB 2018

HELP FROM ABOVE

PRAYER OF VICTORY THROUGH GOD’S HELP; Text: Exo.17:8-16; Ps.121:1-2; Rev.3:2; John7:37; Ps.23:1,6;
 Father!!! Don’t let me loose my focus of you
 Father!!!I lift up my eyes unto you; don’t let me be put to shame
 O Lords!!! Rescue me from liars and deceitful people

 Father!!!Hold me with your victorious right hand and strengthen me
 Holy Ghost!!! Scatter in pieces with your sharp arrows and burn          the deceptive tongue with your glowing coal of fire
 King of glory, continue to be ‘I’m for me and my household
 Almighty God, make me a new threshing instrument with many          sharp teeth to tear apart every enemy of my life and your church.
 Father!!!Let every blockages to my helpers be broken into pieces        in Jesus name
 Father!!!Please don’t let your glory depart from my life in Jesus          name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2023 Wishes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate